Barratt Homes have submitted some revised designs for their proposed development at Baileyfield South, the site of the former Standard Life buildings.
The principle changes include:
- Total number of dwellings proposed reduced from 483 to 475
- Overall parking provision for development provided at 67%
- Section of road from the primary vehicular route removed to discourage through traffic.
- Building to southern boundary moved further away from burn edge
- Buildings to Sir Harry Lauder Road frontage moved further away from the road
- Buildings adjacent to Adelphi Place moved away from boundary and finished floor level of buildings reduced
- Flatted buildings to eastern boundary reduced from 6 storey to 4 storey
- Flatted block increased from 4 storey to 5 storey along Fishwives Causeway
- Junction into development from Sir Harry Lauder Road will remain as existing without a signalised junction being installed
More information is included in the attached PDF.
For full details and to make any comments on the proposed changes, please see the Planning Portal.