An application for licence to operate an Ice Cream van has been submitted for Straiton Place Park. The licensee proposes to sell ice creams, hot deserts (waffles/crepes), confectionery, hot & cold drinks (no alcohol).
– Licensed operating hours will be 1000-2000
– Electrical power will be from a generator
– The licence will be for 365 days of the year
– Access to the park will be from Straiton Place
– The van will be removed at the end of each day
– Van dimensions are 4m x 3m
– Hard standing may be required