Last few days to apply for community grants fund…
Portobello and Craigmillar
Community Grants Fund 2019-20
Are now inviting application from both community and third sector groups. This exciting funding opportunity is for local communities to use in many ways such as;
- Start – up grant for new groups or community projects
- Buying a new piece of equipment for your group
- Improving or developing your community groups activities
- Raising awareness of your groups activities
- Finding out about the needs in your community
- Small scale projects that enhance quality of life and complement other improvements in that area.
- Supporting which progress the aims of the Locality Improvement Plan (LIP)
The Portobello and Craigmillar NN Community Grant fund offers two levels of grants to constituted voluntary and community groups:
- Level 1 is a larger grant from £501-£2,500
- Level 2 is a smaller grant up to £500
The application process will go live from noon on the 21st October and will close on the 22nd November 2019 at 4pm.
The attachments contain the Community Grants Fund Guidance Notes as well as the application form. If you require to discuss your potential project or require assistance in completing your application then use the e-mail below and that will put you in touch with one the CEC Lifelong Learning team. The team will provide advice on your application and guide you through the process if you so require.
When sending your completed application electronically then forwarded it on to:
when sending or handing the completed application in, then it should be marked confidential and for the attention of the Lifelong Learning Team at the address below:
Life Long Learning Team
101 Niddrie Mains Road