City of Edinburgh Council
Portobello and Craigmillar
Community Grants Fund
The Portobello and Craigmillar Neighbourhood Network are now inviting applications from constituted community and third sector groups that carry out services which benefit people living in the Portobello and Craigmillar areas. The Community Grants fund application form as well as the guidance notes are contained within the link for downloading Portobello and Craigmillar Community Grants Fund – Edinburgh Partnership. (please read carefully before progressing your application)
This exciting funding opportunity is for local communities to use in many ways such as;
- Start – up grant for new groups or community projects
- Buying a new piece of equipment for your group
- Improving or developing your community groups activities
- Raising awareness of your groups activities
- Finding out about the needs in your community
- Small scale projects that enhance quality of life and complement other improvements in that area.
- Supporting projects which progress the aims of the Locality Improvement Plan (LIP)
The Portobello and Craigmillar NN Community Grant fund totals £22,637:
- The maximum amount constituted groups may apply for is £3000
Using the link above, the application process is now live and will close on Wednesday 12th January 2022 at noon. Any applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. The funding panel will aim to make a decision on the week beginning the 24th January 2022.
When sending your completed application form electronically then please use the e mail provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
When posting your completed application, it should be marked confidential and for the attention of:
Lifelong Learning Team
Craigmillar and Portobello Community Grants
C/o Castlebrae Community High School
2A Greendykes Road
(Due to COVID restrictions please do not hand in any completed application forms or associated documents to this postal address)
In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding your application or the process, then e-mail: email@example.com and one of the team will respond.