The Portobello and Craigmillar Neighbourhood Network are now inviting applications from both community and third sector groups that carry out services which benefit people living in the Portobello and Craigmillar areas. The Community Grants fund application form as well as the guidance notes are contained within the attachments. (please read carefully before progressing your application)
This exciting funding opportunity is for local communities to use in many ways such as;
- Start – up grant for new groups or community projects
- Buying a new piece of equipment for your group
- Improving or developing your community groups activities
- Raising awareness of your groups activities
- Finding out about the needs in your community
- Small scale projects that enhance quality of life and complement other improvements in that area.
- Supporting which progress the aims of the Locality Improvement Plan (LIP)
The Portobello and Craigmillar NN Community Grant fund totals £22,637 and offers two levels of awards aimed at constituted voluntary and community groups:
- Level 1 is a larger award from £501-£2,500
- Level 2 is the smaller award up to £500
The application process is now live and will close on Friday 19th February 2021 at noon. Any applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. The funding panel will aim to make a decision on the week beginning the 8th March 2021.
When sending your completed application form electronically then please use the e mail provided: firstname.lastname@example.org